- configured quick search to point back to the Jira URL
- configured track back, had to also go into Jira
- user Confluence gadgets in Jira (I those to use trusted applications instead of oauth). I had to configure trusted application on both the Jira and Confluence sides. After reading the instructions, it became clear that adding gadgets would be a pain -- you have to add them individually. I've decided to add gadgets only when/if I decide they might be useful. Enabled the atlassian-gadgest-shared plugin in Confluence
- enable Jira linker plugin by entering the download URL of the plugin into the Confluence plugin manager screen
- after a bit of searching I found the Confluence section that describes how to integrate Confluence into Crowd. I did not build a new directory. I just reused the one I made for Jira instead. I made the required confluence groups and made one of the users a member of both groups. copied the jar files and edited the configuration files as instructed. restarted confluence. Logged in with a crowd user and enabled External user management so that you have to manage users via Crowd.
- add the "userful extendsions" described in the instructions. Of the 3 suggested, I could only install the Jira Confluence portlet because the other two wanted me to authenticate for access to accounts I don't have. Oh, we..
Quick blurbs about my daily struggle with technology. You'll likely to find ramblings about Linux, Java, home networks and Cloud computing.
Search This Blog
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Atlassian Stack: Confluence (integration)
Today's goal is to integrate Confluence with Jira and Crowd. In the Jira admin doc I found a section on integrating Jira and Confluence. I'll run through that.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for this useful information regarding Integrate Confluence with jira and crowd. Keep sharing more interesting topicsReplyDelete
Every word in this article is well-framed and has answered all the questions before I wanted to ask. I appreciate your eagerness and interest to know more about our organization. Pegasi Media Group provides you the email list of the decision-makers in all types of domains and industries that you are planning to target, which helps you to approach the prospects that are interested and authorized to buy your products. Atlassian Users Email ListReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing the information.ReplyDelete
Power BI Training